Butter Beans and Mixed Vegetable Cheese Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5631 times
A soup that has a touch of everything you love! It’s cheesy, it’s tangy, its’ crunchy, it’s creamy, it’s all that you can ask for. Yes, the Butter Beans and Mixed Vegetable Cheese Soup is a sumptuous treat that combines crunchy and juicy veggies like onions, capsicum and tomatoes with cooked butter beans.
Tomato ketchup and herbs give it a memorable flavour, while a garnish of cheese gives it a gooeyness you can’t resist. Enjoy this soup hot and fresh, with slices of buttery toast .
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the butter beans, tomato ketchup, oregano, salt, pepper powder and 3 cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.