Burritos By sonaprem
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3149 times
Burritos are a Mexican snack item with the tortilla wraps filled up with beans and avocado dip and then served hot.
- Heat tortillas on a griddle plate (tawa) until hot, pliable and make sure it does not become dry.
- Place about 2 tbsps. of refried beans and avocado dip, a little below the center
- Of the tortilla.
- Top it up with the salsa fresca and fold sides of tortilla over filling to center.
- Fold bottom over filling and roll up, enclosing filling completely.
- Serve immediately as burritos tend to become soggy very soon.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.