Burnt Brinjal Chutney
by Zara Krish
This recipe has been viewed 1025 times
Burnt Brinjal Chutney an easy and unusual chutney. Those who don't like brinjals will also love this chutney. An interesting way to consume iron rich brinjals.
- Roast the brinjals on a flame and peel it's skin. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan, add cummin seeds and red chillies.
- When the seeds crackle add garlic and ginger and saute for a minute, add tamarind.
- Switch off the flame and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Blend the brinjal along salt and roasted ginger, garlic, tamarind, chilli and cummin seeds mixture.
- Brinjal Chutney is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Zara Krish on 25 Jan 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.