Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4954 times
Burger is an all time favorite recipe which is adored by both children and adults alike. The burger buns are slit and filled with a vegetable patties along with cheese slice.
- Soak soya keema in hot salted water for 15 min and then drain the water well
- Chop onion finely
- Add all the ingredientsin a big bowl and mix well
- Keep this in fridge for ½ hour
- Now make tikki from this mix
- Heat oil in a shallow non stick pan and shallow fry tikkion med to high flame
- Put on a kitchen towel
- Apply butter on bread pieces and heat till done
- Put these tikki between the bread pieces
- Yummy and nutrishious lunch for your kid is ready
- You can make tikki in advance and in the morning burger is ready within 2 min
- You can add vegetables of your choice
This recipe was contributed by kitty100369 on 23 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.