Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4006 times
A yummy indian dessert made of mawa, ghee and lots of sugar.
- Pour all the ingredients in a kadai. ]
- Cook on a medium flame by stirring continuously.
- Cook until the mixture becomes thick and starts leaving the edges of the kadai.
- Pour the mixture in a greased plate.
- Allow it cool for few min.
- Then cut into desired shape.
This recipe was contributed by vijjitara on 27 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.