Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1411 times
A simple and easy recipe of pakodas made with wheat flour. Just season with some chaat masala and have it as an evening snack or as a side dish with rice and dal.
- Boil together water and ghee.
- When it starts boiling, add the wheat flour and salt to taste.
- Stir continuously on low flame until it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Remove from fire.
- Heat oil and drop spoonfuls of the mix and fry till light brown.
- Drain and sprinkle with chaat masala.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 04 Jul 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.