Bundi ki Sabzi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19071 times
Only use that much water that bondi just soaks it .
- Cut onion into very small pieces
- Heat oil in kadai fry onion till light brown
- Add salt,turmeric,chilli powder and dhania powder
- Simmer for 1 minute than add water till it boils
- Put bundi in it and simmer for 1 minute
- Sprinkle garam masala and decorate with hara dhania
This recipe was contributed by rekha_sanjana on 05 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.