Bund Gobi Aur Matter
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24450 times
Bund gobi aur matter is a simple vegetable recipe which is going to remind you of your mom's cooking. The band gobhi or cabbage is chopped finely and then cooked with matar or green peas along with select spice powders, ginger and green chillies. A mildly spiced, delicious side dish to be served with rotis or phulkas.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds and tejpatta.
- When the seeds crackle, add the chopped bund gobi and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add all the spices, tomatoes and sugar, mix well and add the 3 tbsp ghee and saute for 15 minutes.
- Add the green peas, and cook on a slow flame for another 15 minutes or till the peas become tender.
- Serve hot with chawal, raita, roti or puris.
This recipe was contributed by meera-k on 30 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.