Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18800 times
A recipe prepared from kootoo or kutto atta. The kutoo atta is rich in fiber and can also be had during fasting days.
- Combine the flour, potatoes and salt together, add enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and shape each into round, smooth balls, dusting with atta, if it sticks.
- Roll them with your palms into a circle of 1/4 cm/ 1/8" thick.
- Heat the tava and place one parantha and cook using ghee till it turns golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Repeat the same with remaining dough to make more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pikiu on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.