Bubble and Squeak Pattice
by Aishwarya Iyer
This recipe has been viewed 3023 times
You can use your leftover potatoes, sprouts or cabbage from a previous meal to make these exciting cakes. They make a delicious sounding bubbling and squeaking noise that makes one's water mouth. They are a perfect balance of carbohydrates and proteins, and of course the most important thing - great taste!
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add the onions and saute until softened.
- Add the garam masala and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the potato and sprouts and mash with a fork.
- Add salt, mix well and Cool and divide into 4 cakes.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook the cakes until golden on both sides and heated through.
- Toss the cucumber with the yoghurt, mint and salt.
- Serve with the cakes.
- This makes an exciting, tasty yet very healthy lunchbox snack!
This recipe was contributed by Aishwarya Iyer on 02 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.