Bruschetta With Dip
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2561 times
These mini bruschettas will appeal to all age groups. It is simple and elegant Diwali offering for the God, guests and all at home.
- Cut the french roll into any small shape round/heart/star of around 2 inch.
- Roast them until crisp using olive oil and apply crushed basil on each.
- Roast the tomatoes in open flame until its outer skin darkens. Dip it in cold water and remove the skin and chop them finely.
- Place roasted tomatoes pieces on top and sprinkle the seasonings sufficiently.
- Grate cheese on top and serve as is or toast it for few minutes on tava keeping it covered or microwave it for 30 seconds, just enough to melt the cheese.
- Garnish it with fresh parsley florets in the center.
- Serve it fresh and crisp with the dip.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 05 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.