Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11161 times
Quite an easy , quick and healthy Bruschetta recipe with the classic Italian flavours. The delicious bruschetta is topped with asparagus and grated cheese and enjoyed with a generous sprinkling of virgin olive oil. An Italian appetizer or entrée to make every occasion a special one.
- Cut the bread loafdiagonally into half inch thick slices.
- Peel,wash n finely chopp garlic.mix half of it with butter n spread wellon the slices.
- Toast the slices in the oven till crisp
- Wash,halve,de-seed,and finely chop tomotoes.wash n cut basil leaves into strips.
- Keep aside some for garnish
- In a bow lmixed together chopped tomatoes,basil strips,olive oil,remaining half of the garlic,salt and crushed pappercorns.
- Rest the mixture for an half an hour.
- Spread the mixture over the toasted garlic bread pieces and serve garnished with strips of basil.
This recipe was contributed by sapnil on 16 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.