Brownies By prachi5
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5966 times
Browse thru our recipe collection of brownie recipes and chocolate brownie recipes, including our egoless chocolate brownies recipe. A lovely brownie recipe with chocolate filled centers.
- Warm 50gms white butter and the cocoa powder in a pan
- Keep aside
- Take the remaining butter,add sugar and beat it
- Then add the egg, vanilla essence,salt and beat again
- Now alternate between chocolate sauce and the flour,adding one by one
- To the beaten mixture.
- Mix properly. add walnuts. mix
- Grease a baking dish, pour mixture and bake at 150 degrees till done.
This recipe was contributed by prachi5 on 18 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.