Broken Wheat Relish
by sush neyveli
This recipe has been viewed 5161 times
- Clean, wash and soak the broken wheat in a cup of water for 15 minutes.
- Put the jaggery in a vessel and heat it with a little water and filter it to remove the dust.
- Heat the jaggery water with 3 cups of more water and add the soaked broken wheat to it and allow the broken wheat to boil.
- Add the coconut milk and boil a little.
- Fry the rasins in 1 tbsp ghee and add to the relish.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sush neyveli on 15 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.