Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1482 times
Brocusili is a delightful vegetable recipe with broccoli florets cooked and then served with flat breads of choice. Find a wide collection of broccoli recipe, vegetable dishes at tarladalal.com.
- Soak dhall with asafoetida and chillies for 30 minutes.
- Drain and grind to a hard, coarse paste along with salt.
- Steam this paste in a greased idli mould for 5 minutes.
- Remove, cool and powder the idlis in the dry mixer.
- Take oil ina kadai.
- Add mustard seeds and udad dhall.
- When the dhall turns red, add the broccoli.
- Cook covered till the broccoli is soft.
- Add the powder, mix well and saute,till the whole dish is powdery and soft.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by puma on 12 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.