Brocolli Potato Fry
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10078 times
Brocolli Potato Fry is a mixed vegetable recipe with the diced potatoes stir fried with broccoli and select seasoning powders. Enjoy as side dish with breads of choice or with rotis as subzi.
- Boil the potato with a pinch of turmeric powder until half done.
- Clean and wash the broccoli florets and leave it in salt water for a few minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion. now add the remaining turmeric powder and chilli powder and continue to saute for a while.
- Now add the potato and broccoli. sprinkle some salt and keep it closed until the broccoli is tender.
- Now keep the pan open and allow the water to evaporate.
This recipe was contributed by kiruthikaGp on 12 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.