Brocolli, Peas & Pasta Salad
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9997 times
Brocolli, peas & pasta salad is a crunchy , healthy and delightful tossed salad recipe with the boiled pasta shells tossed with blanched broccoli and peas. Add a hint of lime juice, oregano and salt and the nutrient dense side dish is ready to be enjoyed.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- During the last 30 seconds of cooking time, add broccoli & pea pods; drain.
- Rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, in a screw-top jar, combine salad oil, rice, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and chili oil or bottled hot pepper sauce.
- Cover and shake to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, brocolli and pea pod mixture,cucumber, carrots, sweet pepper, radishes, green onions, and cilantro or parsley.
- Add dressing, and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 8 hours.
- To serve, toss the salad again and sprinkle with peanuts.
This recipe was contributed by vivekkota on 24 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.