Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6765 times
Brocolli paratha is prepared by adding chopped broccoli into the flour mix and then shallow frying these healthy parathas with ghee or butter. Enjoy the lovely stuffed broccoli parathas with raita or pickle.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using water as needed.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 4" diameter.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the onions and saute for couple minutes.
- Add the broccoli and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt mix well.
- Cover and cook for a minute.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a portion of the filling at the center of the rolled out dough.
- Bring the edges together to seal the paratha and roll out again into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook the paratha till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by anithajagadeesh on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.