Brocolli Open Sandwich
by Kajal P Jobanputra
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5414 times
It is a healthy and tempting for kids as well as adults...Best way to include broccoli in kids meals!
Add your private note
Brocolli Open Sandwich recipe - How to make Brocolli Open Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic paste, spring onions and turmeric and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the ginger-chilli paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, carrots, oats, moong dal, salt, green peas, mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and coriander, mix well and remove from flame. Keep aside to cool.
- Apply butter on each slice and keep aside.
- Apply a little mint-coriander chutney on one side of each slice and spread stuffing evenly on each bread slice.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese and cook on a non-stick tawa till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 11 Dec 2011i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.