Brocolli In White Sauce
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8636 times
Brocolli in White Sauce is a baked dish recipe with broccoli florets enrobed in creamy delicious white sauce and choicest herbs.
- Seperate the brocolli into flowerets and steam for 10mins.do not overcook.
- Heat butter/oil and stir in the flour and cornflour.
- Keep the heat low so that the flour does not burn.
- Stir for a few mins and then add in the milk .
- The sauce will thicken within a few mins.
- Now add salt pepper and the cream cheese.
- Stir and mix well.
- Adjust by adding milk to get thick custard pouring consistency.
- Stir in the steamed brocolli and mix well making sure that the florets do not break up.
- Can be served with naan.
This recipe was contributed by lizj on 26 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.