Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11486 times
Broccoli fusion provides a typical Indian flavor to otherwise not so Indian vegetable ,broccoli. A tempting blend of masala powder with broccoli florets in broccoli fusion are sure to make everybody crave for more. Share your broccoli recipe with tarladalal.com
- Soak the lentils in water and blend it into a smooth paste.
- Add some salt into the paste.
- Now take a pot and put some oil in it.
- Put the paste and spread it with spatula.
- Fry it till its brown on both sides.now remove it.
- In the same pot put the remaining oil and the butter.
- Add the mustard seed and curry leaves in it.
- When it starts crackling put the brocolli and the potato.
- Fry for 1 min and then add all the spices.
- add a little bit of water and cover it.
- Now after 4 min when the vegetables are cooked properly add the lentils by scrumbling them with your fingers. thats it.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by munia13 on 24 May 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.