Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6502 times
Dip each broccoli florets in the prepared batter and deep fry it to get the crispy Brocolli fries. Enjoy the delectable broccoli based fritters on a rainy day with a cup of hot tea.
- Break the broccoli into small florets.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and ajinomoto and keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat 1 tb sp oil and sauté the broccoli pieces for two minutes.
- Mix the cornflour, maida, salt and add water to form a smooth thick batter.
- Heat the oil and dip each broccoli floret in the prepared batter and deep fry until crispy.
- Garnish with parsley and onion and serve hot with tomato ketchup and chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by rekha_s_shastry on 20 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.