Brocoli- Corn Salad
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8453 times
I tried this salad by experimenting and it turned out to be pretty tasty and hence i thought of sharing it.
- Wash and chop brocoli into florets and boil them in water in a for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain the excess water and keep the brocolli aside.
- Boil sweet corn kernels in little water for 2 minutes in . Drain the water and keep the corn aside.
- In a bowl, combine the hung curds, chaat masala, pepper, asafoetida, green chilli, salt, tomato ketchup and milk and mix well.
- Add the brocoli flowerets, sweet corn kernels and sliced onions to the labneh dressing and mix well.
- Garnish it with slices of cherry tomatoes.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by mekhla on 28 Nov 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.