Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9040 times
Broccoli sabji is a vegetable recipe with healthy broccoli along with potatoes and spice powders. Enjoy the dish with roti and Parathas, garnished with chopped nuts or cream.
- First cut brocolli and wash and keep it aside.
- Then in tava put one spoon oil
- Put jiru ,garlic then add chopped onions and then stifry.
- Then add brocolli pieces.
- And add salt ,haldi,green papper,ginger,redpapper.
- Once it littlebit cook then add tamato pieces.
- Then add red bell pappers.
- Then cover it.and eat with roti.
This recipe was contributed by djdesai on 15 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.