Broccoli with Orange Sauce
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4303 times
Broccoli with Orange Sauce is a novel recipe with the blanched broccoli topped with tangy orange and cornstarch based thick sauce. Enjoy as a side dish or salad
- Cook broccoli.
- Melt margarine and remove from heat.
- Stir in cornstarch and orange peel. stir in orange juice.
- Cook over med.heat, stirring ocnstantly, until mixture is thickened.
- Reduce to low heat; simmer 1 min.
- Serve over cooked broccoli.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.