Broccoli with Cashews
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3902 times
Prepare Broccoli with Cashews by taking a bunch of broccoli and stir frying it with onion, sour cream, poppy seeds and other herbs. Add the cooked broccoli on baking dish topped with roasted cashews and baked till done and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 325degree.
- Cook broccoli in water until crisp.
- Saute onion in butter. stir in sour cream and remaining ingredients, except cashews.
- Layer broccoli in a buttered 1 1/2 quart baking dish and cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cashews and bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.