Broccoli-peas Masala Subzi
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12696 times
Tasty and healthy subzi made with broccoli and peas with various spices and ingredients full of nutrition.
- Put oil in a microwave container.
- Add onion. microwave for 2-3 mins. it will become slightly pink.
- Wash & add broccoli florets & peas.
- Cover & microwave for 5 mins.
- Now add all masalas.
- (you can add 1 tsp water if required.
- Usually, when covered and microwaved, it will get cooked in its own water.
- Microwave for another 6- 8 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Crispy vegetable, healthy with iron is ready in minutes!
This recipe was contributed by shshy on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.