Broccoli and Zucchini in Red Capsicum Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 88 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20136 times
When it comes to cooking, a little know-how can take you a long way and help you create an unending range of innovative foods, such as Broccoli and Zucchini in Red Capsicum Gravy. Here, look at how red capsicum lends itself to prepare a delectable gravy that is not only flavourful but healthy too, being rich in antioxidants, vitamin A and E. Adding broccoli, baby corn and zucchini imparts an exotic international touch to this subzi.
- Combine the red capsicum and 4 cups of hot water in a deep bowl, cover with a lid and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the onion-garlic mixture and the capsicum and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste into a deep non-stick kadhai, add the chilli flakes, oregano, sugar, salt and pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the broccoli, zucchini and baby corn, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.