Broccoli and Red Capsicum Dip
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17365 times
A tantalizing dip of red capsicum and broccoli sautéed with celery, onions, and other flavourful ingredients. A mix-in of cheese and fresh cream gives the colourful and crunchy veggies a splendid base. Serve the Broccoli and Red Capsicum Dip fresh and hot right off the stove.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic paste and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the celery, onions and red capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cheese, fresh cream and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with cream cracker biscuits.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.