Broccoli and Mushroom Bake Dish ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 52 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32876 times
The best of continental food on your table for dinner tonight! broccoli and mushroom bake is a simple yet tasty preparation of two nutritious foods in white sauce, coated with cheese and baked to perfection. Serve hot, fresh out of the oven, with crisply toasted slices of bread or croutons. Avoid making this ahead of time and reheating as it will ruin the texture.
- Put the butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Add the flour, mix well and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Add the milk, whisk well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the broccoli with 1 tbsp of water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring once in between after 1½ minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine 1 tsp of oil and mushrooms in another microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and add the cooked broccoli, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Arrange this prepared vegetable mixture on the bottom of a greased microwave safe bowl, spread the white sauce and mozzarella cheese evenly over it and microwave on high on grill mode for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
|Energy|| 80 calories|
|Protein|| 2.4 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 6.2 gm|
|Fat|| 4.9 gm|
|Cholesterol|| 9.9 mg|
|Fibre|| 0.6 gm|
|Vitamin A|| 780.4 mcg|
|Vitamin C|| 24.1 mg|
|Iron|| 0.6 mg|
|Folic Acid|| 19.0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.