Broccoli and Celery Soup
by Dhara Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 5743 times
Enjoy this low cal soup with goodness of fibre from broccoli. You can enjoy this soup warm/cold depending on your preference.
- Heat up oil in a pan and sauté onion and garlic for a minute.
- Add celery and salt and stir well.
- Add 2 cups of water and cover the pan and allow to cook for 4-5 mins.
- After 5 minutes, add the broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and cool it a bit and blend it to thin consistency in a blender.
- Pass it through a sieve if want and allow it to boil for 3-4 mins.
- Add pepper and garnish with broccoli florets.
- Adjust the taste of pepper and consistency as per your wish.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 12 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.