Broccoli and Baby Corn Stewed Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 56 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16544 times
This colourful and simple concoction of vegetables is a visual and culinary treat!
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame; add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum, broccoli and baby corn and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the prepared sauce and noodles, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
- To make vegetable stock, just add the vegetables like carrots, spring onions, capsicum and white pumpkin to a vesselful of water.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes. Strain, use the liquid as stock and discard the vegetables.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||385.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||34.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||32 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.