Broccoli Zucchini Salad
by Ashita Baderia
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5803 times
Broccoli Zucchini Salad can provide you with some special cholesterol-lowering benefits. This salad is packed with Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Fiber and Protein and is perfect for morning breakfast.
- Steam the broccoli florets, zucchini and carrots in a steamer or it can be steamed in Idli cooker for 4-5 mins.
- It is done when you can pierce vegetables with a fork.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the garlic, onions, steamed vegetables and paneer to it.
- Mix well and saute for 2 mins.
- 3. Sprinkle white sesame seeds, salt, pepper, Oregano and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Serve hot. You can serve hot with Garlic bread as well.
This recipe was contributed by Ashita Baderia on 31 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.