This recipe has been viewed 1844 times
A new twist to enhance the look feel and taste of the age old lemonade .
- Clean and blanch the broccoli florets in a cup of water till tender. Strain and wash under cold water.
- Blend the florets in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the lemon juice , pineapple juice , sugar and salt and mix well.
- Pour equal quantity of broccoli mixture in four stemmed glasses.
- Top each glass with chilled soda, lemon zest and ice cubes.
- Place sliced lemon on the rim of the glass and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by SmitaSrivastava on 24 Apr 2012Graphic designer by pro. Enjoy cooking n party planning . Love to paint n click. Like- Poetry n Pros...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.