Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5684 times
A Middle East Asian cuisine inspired vegetable dish, broccoli tabbouleh has the blanched broccoli tossed with boiled bulgur, lime juice, sliced green onions and fresh parsley. Enjoy the healthy and energy dense tabbouleh chilled on a summer afternoon.
- Combine boiling water and bulgur in a medium bowl; stir well. let stand 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Steam broccoli, covered, 3 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Add broccoli and next 4 ingredients (broccoli through green onions) to bulgur; toss gently.
- Combine lemon juice and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Pour over bulgur mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill.
This recipe was contributed by afrin on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.