Broccoli Stuffed Tomatoes
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3082 times
Stuff the finely chopped broccoli into the scoops made from the tomatoes and relish the Broccoli Stuffed Tomatoes with cream and chopped coriander leaves as topping Broccoli Stuffed Tomatoes
- Wash tomatoes; cut tops from tomatoes, scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- Reserve pulp for other use.
- Sprinkle cavities of tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Cook broccoli. drain well. combine broccoli, cheese, bread crumbs, mayonnaise and onion.
- Mix well. stuff tomatoes. sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.