Broccoli Spears with Saucy Hummus
This recipe has been viewed 1623 times
320 mg sodium; 23 g carbohydrate (7 g dietary fiber); 10 g protein120 calories (20 calories from fat); 2 g fat (0 g saturated); 0 mg.: cholesterol
- Place saucy hummus ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Cover and process or blend on high until smooth.
- Heat 1 inch water (salted if desired) to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
- Add broccoli.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until stems are tender.
- Serve sauce over broccoli.
This recipe was contributed by mrsbotadra on 10 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.