Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2043 times
Broccoli quest is delicious broccoli recipe with broccoli florets arranged in a shallow pie plate and topped with chicken , cheese, butter and baked. A tempting main course dish which also looks great on the table.
Add your private note
Broccoli Quest recipe - How to make Broccoli Quest
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 15-20 Total Time:
1 flower fresh broccoli, cut into spears, frozen broccoli spears, cooked & drained
1 1/2 cup. cubed cooked chicken
1/3 cup. milk
1/2 cup. shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tbsp. butter, melted
2 tbsp. dry bread crumbs
- In 9 inch pie plate or shallow casserole.
- Arrange broccoli, top with chicken .
- Combine milk; pour over chicken.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle over cheese.
- Conventional: bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until hot.
- Microwave: cover with waxed paper; microwave on high 6 minutes or until hot, rotating dish halfway through heating.
This recipe was contributed by interditbelle on 13 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.