Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8605 times
Quite an unique kofta recipe, broccoli kofta has chopped broccoli mixed with flour and then made into fried dumplings which are simmered in an onion tomato based mildly spiced creamy rich gravy.
- Boil or steam the broccoli and mash it well.
- Add the potatoes, salt, ginger-garlic paste and green chilies, mix well while mashing the potatoes.
- Divide the mixture into small equal portions and shape them into small round balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the grounded masala and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, mix well and saute till the oil leaves the masala.
- Add enough and mix well and bring to boil.
- Just before serving, add the koftas to the gravy and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with cream and kasuri methi.
This recipe was contributed by sheetalsharma on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.