Broccoli In Cheese Sauce By tiya_11
This recipe has been viewed 2821 times
The crunchy broccoli florets complements the creamy cheese sauce in the Broccoli in Cheese Sauce recipe. A delicious side dish with breads of choice, the broccoli in cheese sauce is best enjoyed as meal.
- Cut broccoli into small flowers n boil for 2mins.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Take a non stick pan and put butter.
- Then put garlic and saute for 30 sec.
- Then put broccoli and rest of the ingredients.
- Saute and cover for 2 mins.
- Your hot and yummy healthy tiffin is ready to eat with bread toast.
This recipe was contributed by tiya_11 on 24 Oct 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.