Broccoli Casserole By setseeani
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2331 times
Broccoli Casserole is a rice based layered baked recipe which makes for a healthy and tasty meal in a single dish. The rice is cooked and then layered with broccoli, cream of mushroom soup and chopped celery before baking.
- Bring water and salt to a boil. add rice;
- Cover and remove from heat. let sit for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in skillet; saute onion and celery until tender.
- In large mixing bowl, combine rice, celery and onion with remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole. bake at 350 degree for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.