Broccoli Casserole By interditbelle
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2154 times
Broccoli casserole is a main course baked dish with rice and vegetables like onion, celery mixed with broccoli and cheese. A perfect dish to entice your guests and family alike.
Add your private note
Broccoli Casserole By interditbelle recipe - How to make Broccoli Casserole By interditbelle
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 hours 10 minutes
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Add rice; cover and remove from heat.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes. melt butter in skillet; saute' onion and celery until
- In large mixing bowl, combine rice, celery, and onion with
- Remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2 qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350degrees for 1 hour.
This recipe was contributed by interditbelle on 13 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.