Broccoli Au Gratin
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6131 times
A superb in taste baked dish recipe, the Broccoli Au Gratin has the crunchy fresh broccoli florets enrobed in white sauce and cheese and baked till perfection.
- Wash & cut broccoli in small flowrests. blanch in boiling water.
- Make white sauce with flour, butter & milk.
- Add seasonnings & 3/4 of greated cheese.
- Toss broccoli in butter.
- Arreng broccoli in greased pie dish, pour sauce over it. sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Gratinate under salamander or put in oven in water bath for 2-3 mins. at 150 c.
This recipe was contributed by pareshgk on 18 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.