Broccoli with Almond Sauce
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8206 times
Broccoli with almond sauce presents a lovely combination of blanched broccoli florets baked with a delectable almond sauce. Enjoy the dish as a main course side dish with breads of choice.
- Cook the broccoli in the stock until just tender.
- Drain, reserving the stock.
- Turn the broccoli into a warmed serving dish and keep warm.
- Mix the ground almond with the salt, butter, cheese , cornstarch and enough hot stock to make a thick sauce of the consistency you want – the hot liquid should melt the fat.
- Pour the sauce over the broccoli.
- Before serving.
This recipe was contributed by aaradhana on 24 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.