Broccoli & Dolcelatte Flan
This recipe has been viewed 3225 times
Broccoli & dolcelatte flan is a cream and broccoli filled flan or pastry recipe which can be prepared easily and enjoyed as a tea time snack or starter. The blanched broccoli is mixed with yoghurt, eggs and Dolcelatte cheese and then filled in the pastry cases before getting baked to a crispy finish.
Add your private note
Broccoli & Dolcelatte Flan recipe - How to make Broccoli & Dolcelatte Flan
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200c, 400f, gas mark 6.
- Roll out the pastry and use it to line a 20cm flan case. bake blind in the preheated for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the onions and dolcelatte over the pastry base, and arrange the broccoli florets on top.
- Beat together the natural yogurt and eggs, season to taste and pour into the flan case.
- Return to the oven for 25-30 minutes, until set and golden.
This recipe was contributed by meeral on 24 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.