3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10314 times
Broccoli soup is infact a light vegetable broth recipe with the broccolis cooked with spring onions, potatoes and tomatoes.
- Take a pressure cooker'
- Put olive oil in that
- Add chopped long string white onion
- Stir for 1 minute and add brocali ,chopped tomato , potato and green spring onion add green chillies .salt to taste
- Add 2 glass of water
- Give two whistles to pressure cooker
- after 10 minutes open the cooker
- Liquify boiled vegetables with the hand grinder or you can mix it in grinder
- And then put it in a drainer
- To have a smooth consistency.
- And the soup is ready
- You can have consistency of soup as u like adding water.
This recipe was contributed by KILU on 28 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.