Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5655 times
A very simple vegetable sandwich. easy to make and digest.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and onions and saute till onions turn translucent.
- Add the brinjal and salt and saute till the brinjal turns tender and are cooked.
- Remove from the flame and arrange 4 brinjal slices on a clean dry surface.
- Place the tomatoe slices, cucumber and cabbage.
- Again arrange a piece of cucumber followed by tomato and close it with brinjal slice.
- Place a cheese slice on top and grill in a griller till the cheese melts.
- Garnish it with panneer and coriander and sprinkle dry masala powder.
- Serve hot with hot tomatoe soup.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 15 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.