Brinjal Rice 1
by Amarendra Mulye
This recipe has been viewed 4848 times
Rice made up of south indian masalas and brinjals.
Add your private note
Brinjal Rice 1 recipe - How to make Brinjal Rice 1
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 serving
- Roast all the ingredients except salt in a pan for 3 to 4 minutes and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a deep pan
- Add mustard seeds, soaked dal, curry leaves, dry chilies, hing, sesame crush, peanut crush, fresh coconut, brinjals and mix well.
- Add some tamarind water and regular water.
- Cover it by lid and allow it too cook
- After the brinjals are cooked add 3 tspn of prepared masala.
- Then add cooked rice to it.
- Mix well and again allow it to cook.
- Finally add salt to taste.
- Serve Hot.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 08 Apr 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.