This recipe has been viewed 628 times
Bringal/Eggplant /Baigan pakodas makes monsoon awesome..
You can stuff or direct fry..
- First Wash and slice eggplant and put it in water..
- For batter take besan and Rice flour for crispiness add salt,hing,amchur powder,turmeric powder,chilli powder,coriander and cumid powder.
- whisk to a smooth batter without lumps.
- add water as required to make a medium consistency batter.
- last Add Soda for softness
- Now take a brinjal slice and dip it into the batter
- fry slices in medium hot oil.
- fry them till golden color.
- Now serve with mint-coriander Chutani or Ketch up or with hot tea..
- Now Ready Jatpat and tasty Brinjal Pakoras in Rainy season.
This recipe was contributed by AllAboutCooking on 23 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.