Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8929 times
Brinjal disc is a microwavable brinjal(eggplant) recipe where the brinjal are cut in appealing disc shapes and cooked with tomato puree. Serve mouthwatering brinjal discs with a dollop of white butter.
Add your private note
Brinjal Discs recipe - How to make Brinjal Discs
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 servings
- Cut the brinjals into 1" thick round discs and keep aside.
- Combine the turmeric, chilli powder, pepper, amchur powders and salt with a little water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the brinjals, mix well and keep aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Put the oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the marinated brinjal discs, mix well and microwave at 80% power for 7 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, mix well and microwave at high for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with a dollop of white butter on top.
This recipe was contributed by deeparah on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.